Tuesday 17 January 2012

The mousse, tart and mocktail question

I've been putting the finishing touches to the Healthy Fresh Start class at Harts Barn Cookery School this coming Sunday (22nd). I've decided on many of the recipes that I'll be sharing but I thought there might be room for a couple more.

I couldn't decide between a fresh fruit mousse, a raspberry tartlet, sunset mocktail and a raw tarte tartin. 







In the end I've come down on the side of the apple. Apples are aways plentiful here in the forest and the dish involves a couple of techniques that can be used for other desserts.

I'll be sharing a few mocktail recipes. I've also decided to share the secret of the sunset mocktail. It's unbelieveably mouthwatering, creamy and delicious and everyone who I've made it for has loved it. I hope they'll love it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment